Bodywork

Work on this project had to progress at such a rate that we never really had the time to post any updates on the site.. well now they’re here.

We started work on this bug by stripping it down as far as we needed to go to sort out rusty patches. As with many of these old cars, it had quite a few hidden nasty surprises. Mainly badly done “repairs” and even a few holes that had been covered with just filler =/

A few days of grinding and welding and we managed to sort out the bodywork and even replaced a floor section.

On the photos you can see my young apprentice (in the bandanna) eager to get the baja body kit on =)

Leave a Reply